Activ Helpdesk a comprehensive helpdesk software solution for IT departments and companies based on Lotus Notes and Domino.
Activ Helpdesk can be used in stand alone mode for a variety of customer service applications or can be used in conjunction with other Codel Software applications such as Activ CRM and Activ Quality Manager. Notifications and workflow via email are also provided as standard. A web portal interface is provided to allow both internal teams and external clients to enter and sign-off resolutions as well as interrogate their incident information and statistics.
- To create and monitor the progress of incidents
- Search on previous incidents
- Self help knowledgebase
- Submission of ideas and suggestions
2. End User self help prompts, when an end user logs a call a series of FAQ's can be presented dependent on the incident categories selected, helping the user resolve the incident for themselves.
- a structured questionnaire asking questions based on the users response
Screenshot of the end user interface
3. Service desk interface
Screenshot of the service desk interface to the incidents
- Create and manage incidents
- Call scripting for consistent first line response
- Categorise and classify incidents
- Fast and intuitive searching
- Assign incidents
4. Service Level Agreements. Service response and resolution targets can be defined for each departments and call category.
5. Incident Repository, all calls are logged into a central database to all searching and analysis to help resolve future calls and implement preventative actions.
- A categorised repository of all previous incidents
- Structured searching of incidents
- Standard search facilities across all incidents and resolutions
6. Satisfaction Reports, on sign off of completed incidents the helpdesk can be configured to present a satisfaction survey to the user. The results or the surveys are presented in the management summary
- Satisfaction surveys
- Survey Analysis
7. Automated Escalation, incidents are automatically routed to appropriate service desk personnel dependant on the end users location and the incident category. The service desk can the assign the incident to the most appropriate technician to resolve the incident. If an incident is not pick-up by the assigned person the service desk is notified. If a incident is nearing its SLA escalation emails are sent to the service desk and the appropriate managers.
- To ensure quick and effective response to requests
- Escalation alerts
- Notifying those who need to be kept in the know.
8. Management interface, the service desk manager is presented with a snapshot summary of the status of all incidents logged. The system provides the facility to analysis the incidents by month, category, department or even end user. It allows the manager to spot trends in the incidents to help identify common root causes and instigate suitable preventative actions (e.g. training requirements, infrastructure capacity etc).
- Overview of current status
- Monthly Analysis
- SLA's Exception Reports
- Status & Performance Graphs
- Incident costing for internal/external charging
Screenshot of the Helpdesk Management Summary
9. Configuration Management
- Hardware and Software configurations
- Hardware and Software support history
- Hardware and Software location history
- Warranty details
- 3rd party support contacts
10. Service Announcements, the service desk can display announcements to all users indicating for example, the status of known faults, any planned service outage or any proposed upgrades.
+44 (0)1792 654154
If you would prefer for us to call you back, or to submit a general enquiry, then feel free to fill in the Enquiry form
Or if you would prefer to call us:
+44 (0)1792 654154