Frontier Medical Group’s business initiative was simple – reduce the time, resource, effort and cost throughout the Safe Programme Audits process, which
is carried out at its client base of NHS hospitals and Trusts. These audits are vital for ensuring that hospitals are complying with safety regulations, but the paperbased process was time-consuming, error-prone and inefficient.
Frontier worked with IBM® Business Partner Codel Software to develop a new Safe Programme Audit application. Sales representatives use Apple iPads to capture the audit data, which is then synchronised to the company’s central systems through an IBM Lotus® Domino®web application developed by Codel Software. The application is integrated with Frontier’s existing Codel Software CRM system, that provides the sales team with an overview of client details, all communication and sales history.
- Reduces the time taken to complete hospital audits from weeks to a few days, enabling staff to visit more clients and provide faster, more
- effective service.
- Eliminates routine, labour-intensive manual processes, freeing up staff for more productive work.
- Enables sales teams to perform more comprehensive audits, which helps to make hospitals even safer.
- Helps to differentiate Frontier Medical Group from the competition, as an innovator that is always a leader with the latest technology.
- Lowers costs and environmental impact by eliminating the printing of large paper-based reports.
Read the full case live on ibm.com:
Frontier Medical Group boosts safety with Codel Software and IBM Lotus Domino
IBM Connections services now available FREE to Lotus Notes customers
The Bank of IBM is OPEN for Small and Medium Businesses in the UK