IBM Global Financing isn’t new. The organisation is the world’s largest IT financier with over 125,000 clients in more than 50 countries. What is NEW is that IBM has made $1 billion in financing available specifically to help credit-qualified SMBs acquire new technology solutions.
With this initiative, IBM plans to help SMBs get the technology that they need to streamline their businesses and drive growth. Some of the key features that make this program attractive to your business include:
- Minimums start at approx. £3,500 ($5,000 U.S.) with a 0% payment plan for 12 months—making the program relevant even for small businesses.
- Codel Software can size the solution and what financing is required to your individual requirements. The contract is then executed via IBM’s Rapid Online Financing widget.
- If you are a credit-qualified SMB, you can often get an approval in less than 60 seconds.
- Financing options range from simple loans to tailored leases to total solutions including hardware, software and services (both IBM and non-IBM) in one contract with one predictable monthly payment.
- IBM is rolling this program out on a worldwide basis.
This financing initiative goes hand-in-hand with IBM’s 34 “COST BUSTER” solutions (which IBM originally announced in June) and are designed and pre-configured to help solve SMB business problems.
Cost Buster solutions focus on helping SMBs to:
- Gain better insights from data
- Create innovative products and services
- Connect and collaborate
- Squeeze costs from IT infrastructure management
- Integrate and manage different functional areas and solutions
- Manage risk, security and compliance
Contact Codel Software today on 0845 643 50 66 to discuss your business requirements or information on available financing.